State leaders can receive invaluable information for planning, policy and operational analysis.
NRI with several decades of history with states, our prolific data system and a unique understanding of the different data definitions and nuances of each state, provides meaningful analysis, comparisons and reports to further each State Behavioral Health Agency’s vision and mission. Look to us for your annual customized State Behavioral Agency service.
We offer the following services:
- Data is obtained from NRI’s profiles, Uniform Reporting System, revenues and expenditures, some select NRI performance measurement system (known as BHPMS) data, and external federal and private data when warranted.
- We review the needs and hot issues of each state commissioner and leadership staff.
- Each category of data has a national comparison and customized comparisons (regional, size, government structure, et cetera).
- We analyze trends within the state.
- We analyze state trends or state and national legislation for budget or policy-making decisions.
- After presenting the report annually to the commissioner and his/her leadership staff, we provide an annual one-time drill down on specific data categories of interest.
- In some cases, we can also collect a simple unique data set, approved by participating states for a unique state analysis unobtainable elsewhere.
- Contracted states may call us for an analysis of data on an emergency basis (media calls, et cetera)
We are proud to offer this valuable array of data collection and analysis and invite you to take advantage of our annual customized State Behavioral Health Agency service.
You can also download this information as a PDF.
Contact us for more information or call 703-738-8160.